2019 — 2023 PhD of Data Science, Skoltech University, Computational and Data Science and Engineering Department.
- Topic: Fake News Detection using Multilingual Evidence
- Adviser: Prof. Alexander Panchenko
2017 — 2019 Master of Data Science, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Faculty of Applied Math and Physics, Department of Data Science.
- Topic: News aggregation and personalization for professional groups
- Adviser: Prof. Konstantin Vorontsov
2021 Advanced Language Processing Winter School (ALPS), Grenoble, France.
- Poster Presentation: Cross-lingual Evidence Improves Monolingual Fake News Detection
2020 The Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS), Tübingen, Germany.
- Poster Presentation: Fake News Detection using Multilingual Evidence
2017 — 2019 Data Scientist, Visiology, Moscow, Russia.
- Natural Language Assistant for BI Platform: Designing modules for dialogue system including creating new approaches for Russian language’s specific tasks.
- Prompter for the operator on Sibur Neftekhim: Building machine learning models for analysis of production data, e.g. predicting time series with neural networks.
Jun–Sep 2018 Data Science Intern, Beiersdorf, Hamburg, Germany.
- Natural Language Model for Trends Exploration: Working on models for automatic trends extraction from texts from social networks, e.g. Instagram, Medium.
Talk at DataFest 2019, Moscow, Russian Federation
Talk at The Machine Learning Summer School 2020, Tübingen, Germany
Talk at The 7th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Sydney, Australia
Talk at Dialogue-2021, virtual
Talk at TrustWorthy AI, Skoltech, Moscow, Russia
Talk at ACL 2021, Student Research Workshop, virtual
Talk at ACL 2021, NLP for Social Impact Workshop, virtual
Talk at VLDB 2021, Crowdscience Workshop, virtual
Business Case Championships
May 2018 P&G IT Business Challenge, Athens, Greece, One of three representatives of Russia at the international championship.
Apr 2017 Management of the Future, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, First place: development of a prototype of the system for contactless payment by the user’s fingerprint for VTB Bank.
- Experienced: Python
- Comfortable: C, C++, Java
- ML: libraries sklearn, pytorch, Keras, Catboost
- Analysis: pandas, numpy, scipy
- NLP: NLTK, UDPipe, Faiss, fasttext, huggingface, BigARTM
- Visualization: matplotlib, plotly, Grafana
- Data bases: PostreSQL
- VC: Git
- Russian: Native
- Ukrainian: Native
- English: Advanced
- German: Intermediate